Soccer Software: Best Soccer Exercises of Coaches from all over the World
Drill Collection: Best Soccer Exercises of Coaches from all over the World
A brand new drill collection for users of easy Sports-Graphics and/or easy Sports-Organizer. A must have for every ambitioned coach!
Part 1 of new series contains interesting exerecises and coaching tipps of:
- Wiel Coerver (11 top exercises – dribbling, faking, shot on goal)
- Foppe de Haan (3 exercises in the square – one touch, wall pass, through passing)
- Guus Hiddink (8 exercises for perfect passing, one touch, goalkeepers in complex coaching settings)
- Michael Kopf (8 variations for decision finding in soccer)
- Michael Skibbe (7 exercises – wall pass, crossing, overlapping, through passing, shot on goal)
- Thomas Schaaf (3 exercises – wall pass, diagonal passing, switching positions)
Every technical action has a tactical reason. The player makes tactical decisions, that he has to fulfill fast and precisely in a game situation. Without an excellent technique it is not possible to realize tactical abilities in attacking soccer. That’s the reason why I regularly bring exercises to practice passing and combination play into my coaching sessions.
This drill collection contains 40 exercises of top coaches.
With a simple double click you import
- the original graphics into easy Sports-Graphics.
- a preview picture, the description of the exercise
and coaching tipps into easy Sports-Organizer.
Soccer Drill from Guus Hiddink:
More information about soccer software
More information in Soccer-Webshop
You must be logged in to post a comment Login